Saturday 12 October 2019

Beautiful...

It’s been ages that I am used to being called ‘Swaroop’ and it has never been hurting or pleasure-some. Well, it’s just my name. 

This week, I am in berlin and in a room with around 10 people, the client CTO (while practicing everybody’s name) said “Swaroop” is beautiful; such a beautiful name; I will remember it.

I have never thought, heard or expected anybody to say my name is “beautiful”.. Well, I don’t know what is beautiful in it, neither do I feel any beauty in it as such.. nor do I expect to ever hear this again.. 

But, it just surprised me and that memory is beautiful !

While I am pondering over this, I realize the beauty is not in the compliment, the beauty is of the person to say such a beautiful thing .. I have met so many people, heard so many names, but probably never have I complimented anybody for their name.. neither I have been complimented ever for my name … keep aside so much grace and beauty.

After all, my name is just another name !

Moving on, I found Berlin beautiful - though I have not been able to do sightseeing at all due to the worsening of my back problem.. I could find a lot of greenery here, there’s cleanliness, the buildings and architecture is beautiful, the public transport is great and the people have been very kind and generous with sharing of knowledge .. with their funny bones at display whole lot of times.. The uber drivers always wish “Have a good day.. have a good evening..”. Feels great, just coz I didn’t expect from them...

Apart from everything, for the first time - I found the crows to be beautiful.. Crows were not black.. But quite colorful.. Black head and beaks, but colorful feathers… 

All in all, a lot of beauty witnessed.. 

4 comments:

  1. It's all about a 'beautiful' mind 👍 Enjoy your time in Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good read. Looking fwd to any cultural experiences in Germany in your next article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice read again :) keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read again :) keep sharing

    ReplyDelete