Saturday 9 June 2018

How ‘Good’ Life is better than the ‘Not so good’ Life – The art of life


I woke up with a heavy heart – ‘My life is not so good’. I don’t feel particularly happy about my life. And I am just wondering what is so wrong with my life…

I know for sure that my life is not so bad and yet, everyday go through the same feeling – there is something wrong …

Life is a limited time offered to you.. It is just like your limited monthly pay cheque.. and you have to make ends meet..

The more the salary, the better you budget and better you spend.. You use your salary, to spend on buying the needed items, spend a little on enjoyments, invest for future needs and if you are lucky, spend on luxury.
Are you budgeting your life? Do you know yourself enough – do you know what you need, do you know what is your enjoyment, do you know what your investment is and do you know, if you are lucky, what is your luxury?

My Needs:
Over a period of time, I have realized, Satisfaction and Happiness is what makes me peaceful. I feel good about my life if I am happy and satisfied. Otherwise, it just sucks. My definition of needs is ‘Satisfaction and Happiness”. Mind you, it’s a very heavy need. Vast majority of your time will have to be spent for this need.

My Enjoyments:
Learning new things, people’s good faith and intentions, laughing enough and feeling self-worth are some aspects which I define as my enjoyments.

My Investments:
If anything that will serve you long is your “Health”.
“Reading” will take you to places unknown – it will help you explore the world of knowledge.
“Enough people who want you around” is what a good investment is. Help out some, be good, and make time a bit of fun… people might want you around. You should consider yourself lucky to have a handful of good friends.

My Luxury:
Well, it’s luxury. You have to be quite rich to possess and consume it.

A guru (experienced, knowledgeable mentor) is worth a 1000 people. Feel extremely fortunate to find a guru... it’s an absolute luxury. You have to prove your worth to be fit for such a guru... Remember, it’s a luxury.

“Success in realizing your dreams” is luxurious… it makes you not only sweat but also bleed. This is the very best the life can offer you.

Having scripted all the mumbo jumbo, I think I have been gifted the life-time – to make it all count.

I don’t know yet how to feel lucky enough to have a fit body – legs, hands, eyes, ears, brain, voice, etc.. I think I need to utilize them just enough to understand their preciousness.
I have lot of ‘good’ ingredients, it’s about my ability to utilize them.

Life is good, make it count …

No comments:

Post a Comment